We have supported many First Nations with a diverse range of urban planning, economic development, and market analytics projects. Our approach is to work with communities co-create processes that generate outcomes reflecting a each community’s development goals, cultural values and priorities. Our processes are characterized by relationship building and communication and knowledge that our clients know their communities’ desires best. Our work aims to integrate generational voices and community leadership that lead to sensitive, practical, and inclusive outcomes.
Services related to Indigenous Planning include:
- Comprehensive Community Plans
- Land Use Planning & Master Planning
- Community Development Planning
- Economic Development Planning
- Joint Planning & Relationship Building
SELECTED PROJECT EXPERIENCE: